These interactive sessions will cover the basics needed for the GCSE Foundation in Maths (levels 4 and 5).
This session focuses on everything you need to calculate Highest Common Factor (HCF) and Lowest Common Multiple (LCM) of two or more numbers.
* Identifying Prime Numbers
* Finding Factors of Numbers quickly
* Finding Multiples of Numbers quickly
* Identifying Common Factors of two or more numbers
* Identifying Common Multiples of two or more numbers
* Expressing Numbers as a Product of their Prime Factors
* Calculating the HCF and LCM of two or more numbers
There are opportunities for participants to write on the screen and practise their skills during the tutorial.